Packing for a Trip? A Few Things to Remember…
December 17, 2013
Forgetting something important at home can take precious time searching for a replacement while on vacation or a business trip. We recommend using the following list when packing for a trip:
- Cell phone charger. Make the charger one of the first things you pack, and have a designated spot for it so it is easy to find.
- Passport/photo ID. Remember your photo ID for domestic travel and make sure your passport is up-to-date in advance of a trip to a foreign country.
- Medications and eyewear. Prescription and other medications should be in your carry-on luggage. If you wear prescription glasses or contacts, these should be in your carry-on bag as well.
- Debit Cards. Sight-seeing or paying for dinner — Chemical Bank’s Debit Cards are a safe and convenient way to simplify traveling and are easier to carry than cash. They are accepted at locations across town and around the globe.*
- Credit Cards. Booking a flight, hotel accommodations, car rental — Chemical Bank’s Credit Cards offer Travel Assistance Services, Master Road Assist Service and MasterCard® Global Service benefits.*
- Mobile Banking. Access your account(s) using our Mobile Banking app and easily keep tabs on your finances anywhere, any time. To learn more about Chemical Bank’s Mobile Banking App and Mobile Remote Deposit Capture Service, visit www.ChemicalBankMI.com/Mobile.
Home or away, Chemical Bank is with you. Visit www.ChemicalBankMI.com to learn more about other, time-saving products and services.